Your CCSVI Team in Cancun
Our CCSVI treatments are performed by an entire team of specialists and not just by one surgeon. The team is made up of two vascular surgeons and both of them have trained at the Cleveland Clinic in the USA. On our team is also an interventional Radiologist and a Cardiac Surgeon and a Neurologist with a subspecialty in Vascular Neurology.
Our team are the most experienced group in all of Mexico and has performed more CCSVI treatments than any other team in all of Mexico.
The highest quality CCSVI program is now also made affordable thanks to International Patient Facilitators who have been facilitating for US and Canadian patients for over 3 years in Cancun, Mexico. Our program takes place in one of the most sought after destinations in all of Mexico,, Cancun.
- The CCSVI program in Cancun is led by one of the most experienced teams in this procedure. They perform on average 50 CCSVI procedures on a monthly basis.
- Treatment is performed in one of the best Mexican destinations, Cancun. Our facilities are located very close to the best beaches in the world
- We provide all ground transportation for our patients in hospital mini/ vans.?
- There are direct flights to Cancun from all major US and Canadian airports.
- We provide patients with condominiums on the best beaches in Cancun with fully equipped kitchens and concierge service with free wifi and long distance calls for free
- We provide patients with their personal bilingual assistants who are with them every step of the way.
Highlights of our program:
Before treatments begin patients receive an extensive pre.op testing which consists of a doppler of the jugular and vertebral veins. We will perform all lab work and neurological assessments. CCSVI procedures are done under a sedation which is administered by our anesthesiologist. This enables patients to respond to verbal commands but they will be relaxed and without any pain at all.
It takes our team between 2 to 3 hours to perform each treatment. Patients remain with us for 6 hours post procedure before being transferred back to their accommodations. In some cases, patients will remain for one night in the hospital with us. Once our patient is released from the hospital, we ask them to refrain from any types of strenuous activities for two to three days.
Our Cancun Facilities/ Amerimed Hospital.
Your CCSVI treatment will be performed at the Amerimed Hospital in Cancun. The Amerimed Hospital in Cancun, Mexico is a fully equipped, private hospital in the best area of the city of Cancun. Our facility has been designed for patient safety and comfort and can accommodate emergency, ongoing, general and elective care procedures.
Amerimed Cancun is a part of a network of hospitals located in the main tourist destinations in Mexico where quality medical services are provided based on US and Canadian standards.
We have excelled at the Amerimed in Cancun for more than a decade.
Amerimed is a recognized leader and professional provider of optimal medical service and care for residents and travelers both International and Domestic.